Monday, October 19, 2009

Regards from Denmark

Meet Michael. Michael is a very happy Wireworld customer in Denmark. He attempted to send an email a few months ago to share his excitement withour staff but somehow his email never made it through.

Michael was determined to express how dramatically the Aurora power cord improved the sound of his system.

A few days ago Michael went outside to a pay-phone in Denmark, called up Wireworld HQ and we had a fantastically good conversation. He told me how his friend who does NOT "believe" in cables were absolutely astounded by what he heard, but more so by what he didn't hear.

I wish I could relay all the details of all we talked about but suffice it to say it was a very pleasant and exciting conversation. He insisted on finally getting me that email.

Dear Chris.

It was nice talking to you by phone ... Wireworld is for me today the best cables/product money can buy. Like I told you, I been using alot of other cables by the years...Nordost Valhalla, Odin, Transparent, Mit Purist audio, Xlo, Argento and a lot more. But after buying a (Series) 5.2 powercable at 10 times (less) of a Valhallas price, I thought all the other brands cheated me.

Wireworld will soon be in my whole system. I use PBN Olympia Mini poweramp,Olympia L pre,and Holfi Xandra MP. My Speakers is the Ayra C1 by Eben(Danish)...

Wireworld Eclipse 6 will be my new REFERENCE, Eclipse 6 or Silver Eclipse.

Best regards from Denmark

Michael Bladt


Thanks Michael!

Best regards from Wireworld.

More Music - More Imagery - More Feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment